As of the 1st July 2013 IHG have a new name for the global loyalty programme, IHG Rewards.
IHG Rewards will offer members the opportunity to earn and enjoy great new benefits as they stay across 4,600 hotels in nearly 100 countries.
But it is much more than a new name, we’re offering free Internet to Gold Elite and Platinum Elite members in July this year. In 2014 all IHG members will be able to access the Internet for free at all of our hotels, whether you’re staying with us or simply stopping by for a coffee.
It couldn't be simpler. You'll continue to get all the great benefits you receive today, plus you'll enjoy even more from your membership such as;
· Points that never expire
· No blackout dates on Reward Nights
· Ability to redeem points at any hotel company in the world
· Extended check-out times
· Ability to earn Elite status faster by staying in more than two of our brands
· Reward nights will count toward earning elite status
· Effective from July, Platinum Elite members’ “extra” nights will roll over toward maintaining their status in their next membership year
Your Priority Club Rewards card will work exactly as it did before and your account can be accessed as usual at priorityclub.com.
Download the IHG Rewards app today